GREEN PASS COVID 19
Content expired or no longer availableGREEN PASS EU digital COVID-19 Certificate
By showing the Green Pass you certify that:
• have had at least one dose of the Covid-19 vaccine;
• or to have tested negative in a molecular or rapid antigen test carried out in the 48 hours before;
• or to have recovered from Covid-19 in the last 6 months.
The Green Pass is applicable from the age of 12 and is not mandatory for exempt subjects according to valid medical certification to be shown on request.
At check-in at Camping Laguna Village, the Green Pass is not required to stay overnight but, starting from 6 August 2021 it will be mandatory to show it for to:
• consume at indoor tables when in bars and restaurants
(It is therefore permitted without the Green Pass to consume at our Restaurant, which only has outdoor tables)
• access to museums, exhibitions, cinemas and theatres
• attend shows open to the public, concerts, events and sporting competitions both outdoors and indoors
• participate in indoor activities of cultural, social and recreational centres
• enter wellness centres, SPAs and indoor sports facilities
(It is therefore allowed to carry out outdoor sports without a Green Pass)
• enter theme and amusement parks
• participate in fairs, festivals, conventions, congresses, parties and receptions
• access game rooms, betting rooms, bingo halls and casinos
At Camping Laguna Village WITHOUT Green Pass you can therefore stay overnight, access the beach, access to the swimming pools and slides, participate in daytime entertainment activities, consume in bars and restaurants , access offices, shops and the supermarket.
It is always mandatory to wear the mask when indoor and in closed spaces as well whether it is not possible to maintain a provided safety distance by other people.
Rules applicable from 6 August 2021 in the Italian Regions in the white and yellow zone.
Decreto Legge of July 22nd, 2021.